We are regularly updating best themes for Google Chrome Browser inspired from all the operating systems. We can change our theme by simply clicking the download link. But How to change the theme back to its default is the question of most of the users. This post will answer the question on “How to change and Reset Google Chrome Themes“.
How to setup Themes in Google Chrome Browser
- Visit the Web Store at http://chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Browse or search for the theme you’d like to install.
- On the theme’s details home page, click the Install button.your new theme is installed on your Google Chrome Browser.
How to Reset the theme back to the default classic theme
- Click the wrench icon (Settings Button) on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Personal Stuff tab.
- In the “Themes” section, click Reset to default theme.